Tips for Holiday Decorating
- Bows, bows, bows. They're super easy to put up, cost effective and have a high impact to your holiday decorations.
- Christmas isn't always about red, green and white. Try other combinations of colors and patterns.
- Turn down the lights so that your lighted displays shine.
- Of course put a wreath on your front door.
- There are many holiday music collections out there. Find something a little different but still part of the season.
- Smells. Have candy and freshly baked cookies handy for your family and visitors.
- Wrap your gifts early. If you're fortunate enough to get your Christmas shopping done early, be sure to wrap your gifts and place them around the house. These are an excellent way to compliment your other decorating.